Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Stupid & Evil

The birds are flying around my head.
My lips parted and became two separate leafs.
I tried to sing my sorrow but I could no longer speak, so I
decided to lie down for a moment, hoping the situation would get better.
... Howver, the whole lot got worse. I started feeling dizzy and somehow insecure, I needed someone/something to help me.
I prayed the Lord for forty days and forty nights.
Especially because otherwise I would have died of boredom.
So I decided to disctract myself by going to Absynth and as I sat down, something very strange happened...
I usually feel the music in my heart, the rythm flows through my veins with every pulse, but tonight...
It's rather different: it's all about my arse.
Because my arse is really special — it has its own very special way of looking and guess what — my arse has its own philosophy!
Pleasure for pleasure's sake.
Hell, why aren't you just blonde?
So I told myself: why not try being stupid, good-for-nothing yet attractive to all ??? And so I became  a blondie girl...
My life got so easy compared to what it once was. Imagine, all I had to do was to smile sheepishly and
cross my arms in a very proud manner.
And I remembered that Severus Snape always does this gesture and I suddenly felt the urge to be really mean and evil (like him) and so I...
decided to help someone to commit suicide. I wasn't REALLY mean & evil, but I wanted everybody to believe it.
It was so much fun to see all the fear and horror in their poor sweet eyes!
I enjoyed the fact of being feared of so much, that I wanted EVERYONE to fear me and so I renamed myself George Bush and the first thing I did was...
to hunt down the sinners who stain the Holy Kingdom, beginning with American Idol singers.
It was a very nasty operation: these morons will forever regret not being voiceless!
Voiceless they weren't, however they WERE brainless, 'cos they thought that Czech Republic was in Russia and had its own navy. So I wanted to use their stupidity
against prejudice: since I was blonde, and they weren't, I could scientifically demonstrate that blondes are superior. I let my mustache grow and became dictator.
But I was too gay looking for it to work.
However I couldn't stop wearing my favourite pink scarf and so instead of hiding my gay identity, I became a metrosexual (if it works for David Beckham), only I needed a woman...
to marry me and ot help me forget, or make mysel believe I'd have forgotten everything about my one true love, Harry Potter.


"THE END"

No comments: